Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An Appetizer (from 2008 Sundance)

post from Kristine

Here's a quick, little video we took of Paris Hilton shopping (read: picking up swag) at Fred Segal last year. A couple of things to note:

1) I took this with my digital (3.1 MP) camera, hence the poor quality. I'm going armed with a much better camera this year, thanks to my sister Kim and her BF Ashby. So unless user error gets in the way (as it did when I attempted to take a photo of William H. Macy and, amidst all my fumbling to get my camera powered up and focused, all I could say was "I would take a picture, but I'm too nervous." Way to capture the moment. Uggh.), then we should be good to go.

2) That's me you hear shouting "C'mere, give us something. Gorgeous! Gorgeous!" Obviously I'm just playing along with all the other paparazzi that surrounded us. I mean, c'mon, 'gorgeous'?Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yiRSx-rO1s

No comments:

Post a Comment